Munnar is the very famous hill station In Kerala; it was the summer resort of the British. The area of Munnar is famous for the tea plantation. Tourists mostly visited the place to see the vast tea plantations of the area.
Munnar itself is typically Indian with the usual shops, guest houses and is really beautiful and traditional. It is a good place to stay to see the surrounding countryside. It is also a popular place for Indian honeymooners.
This famous hill station is located in the Western Ghats of Kerala. The name of this beautiful place is derived from the name of 3 rivers at the convergence of which Munnar is located which are Nallathani, Madhurapuzha, and Kundaly Rivers. The town is divided into two parts, Old Munnar, where the tourist information office is, and Munnar, where the bus station and most guest houses are located.
Places to visit in Munnar
1) Mattupetty Dam
2) Kundala Lake
3) Top Station
4) Echo Point
5) Tea Museum
6) Attukal Waterfalls
7) Lakkom Waterfalls
All the above places are very famous places in Munnar. Tourist always includes this destination in their tourist plan. Its supernatural beauty makes it one of the famous destinations in India. The view of whole Munnar is just fabulous. It continuously provides eye catching views that attract many tourists from all over the world which ultimately increases the need of Hotels in Munnar.
Most of the people prefer hotels near bus stand as it is the best transport medium. Which provide the view of whole Munnar. To enjoy the scenic beauty you must visit this supernatural place at once in your life. Kerala trip is incomplete without visiting this beautiful place Munnar.
I have been to various cities in India and have stayed there for a quite some time. None of the places I stayed was as comfortable as Pune. It has all the best facilities and infrastructure what are required to make any city an ideal one.
I have many good reasons to say that Pune is a best place to live in or just for a visit. Some of the best reasons are given below:
- Oxford of East: Pune has different prominent educational institutes like schools, colleges, Medical Colleges, engineering colleges, Universities etc. It is consider as an Oxford of East India.
- Queen of Deccan: It is consider as Deccan Odyssey. The whole city is covered with lush green greenery. The best time to visit this city and nearby places is during Monsoon.
- A booming IT hub: Pune is one of the fastest growing IT hubs of east India. In Maharashtra it is one of the metropolitan cities and very soon it will gain the title of 2nd Silicon Valley of India. As IT Industry is growing very fast in Pune, the job opportunities are also growing, which attracts many people to settle down in Pune itself.
- Small Size: Compare to other metropolitan cities of India, Pune is much small in size. Due to its size many places are easily accessible and there is no problem of transportation in Pune. You can just reach any part of the city in about 1-1.5 hour, which is almost impossible in other metropolitan cities.
- One of the best are to stay: Balewadi is one of the fastest developing real estate areas of Pune. Due to its location this area has developed very fast as it is situated near Hinjewadi IT Park. It has good infrastructure and other facilities like hotels and mall are situated here in Bale wadi.
- Something for Everyone: Pune city has something for everybody as no one can disappoint when it’s come to shopping in Pune. You can never get bored in Pune as it has many good and beautiful places to visit in and around the city.
So plan a nice holiday with your family and friend to take the beautiful memories with you and cherish it for life time.
Bangalore is the southern city of Karnataka, which also the capital of Karnataka. It is the third most populous city of India. In late 2002 it grew up as best IT city of India. The presence of many parks and gardens gives the name Garden city to Bangalore. It has moderate and pleasant climate through out the year. It is located at 920 m from the sea level.
The city of Bangalore is lined by the beautiful parks and gardens which make travel to the city a pure pleasure. As the city saw the development in Information Technology since then it has not looked back. It boasts of the highest concentration of the countries. Many students, jobseekers visit the city. The pleasant climate of the city makes travel to the city a pure pleasure.
Places To See
- Bannerghatta National Park
- Lal Bagh
- Nandi Hills
- Bangalore Palace
- UB city
- Shiva statue
These are the must see places in Bangalore, Besides these places there are many things to visit areas like JP Nagar, Kormangala, MG road are very famous for the Shopping purpose. Today it is well Known as ‘ Silicon Valley ‘ of India. Because it is home to the several IT companies. The beautiful city of Bangalore is very famous for its nightlife.
City Of Bangalore is famous for its happening discotheques and pubs. For those who loves dining out it is best option There are many hotels, restaurants , pizza parlor ,subways . You will get everything here you just need to visit the city. Accommodations are easily available here. Most of the people prefer hotels near Bangalore railway station . As many student and people use it for the travel medium. Apart from that there are many budget and luxury hotels in Bangalore which are mostly prefer by the migrants .For more Details about the hotels near Bangalore railway station Click Here.
Munnar , is the magnificent place in Kerala which is located in the Idukki district. It was once a summer resort of British and today also its enchanting beauty never fails to attract the tourists from all over the world.
Munnar is a popular hill station of Kerala. This hill station is famous for its natural beauty having many soaring peaks, beautiful waterfalls, cool and pleasant weather and everything a tourists destination needs.
It is the place where everyone desires to go. The main season to visit Munnar is Monsoon. Monsoon brings new charm to beauty of Munnar . Places like Munnar, Ooty Darjeeling shines more in Monsoon. Kerala is also famous for one of the biggest festival of i.e. Onam . It is also the Harvest Festival of Kerala with State holidays on 4 days starting from Onam Eve (Uthradom) to the fourth Onam Day.
It is also a secular festival, celebrated by people of all religions and castes with the same zeal . Many Malayalam people visits Kerala to celebrate this festival from the all over India, that certainly increases the demand of accommodation in Munnar and Kerala.
Every year many thousands of tourists visit Munnar and as the destination is easy to reach and having many accommodation places that provides excellent facilities.