Hinjewadi is a town in Pune, Which is also known as Technology Town of Maharashtra. This Place is located on NH4 bypass around the city of Pune. Due to the rapid industrialization Hinjewadi is facing some problems regarding traffic.
After the increase in the number of outstation vehicles registration, the Pune Regional Transport Office (RTO) is planning to open a new centre at the Hinjewadi IT Park. The IT professionals prefer to bring their vehicles along with them from their home town.
However, large number of people is unaware about the registration procedure with the Pune RTO. Majority of the IT working professionals do not get time over the weekdays to register their vehicles with the RTO. Most of the employee gets time only during the weekends but RTO is closed then, and many of them don’t even know about the documents that are required.
So, to overcome this situation Pune RTO has decided to open new Booth near Hinjewadi IT Park Soon. RTO had sent a letter to MIDC who have undertaken a project of Hinjewadi IT Park asking them for adequate space. And after getting space they are suppose to open new booth over there.
As per the rule, outstation vehicles should get their vehicles registered with the Pune RTO in 30 days after their arrival. Here is the list of the required documents that needs to registered vehicles. The amount that would be charge for 2 wheelers would be 180 Rs and for 4 Wheelers 200 Rs.
1. No Objection Certificate (NOC) along with Form 28 issued by the Registration Authority (Original)
2. Original RC book
3. Valid insurance Certificate (Photo copy)
4. Valid Pollution Under Control (Photo copy)
5. Invoice Receipt i.e. Original Vehicle Purchase Receipt
6. Entry tax of NOC of Maharashtra State Entry Tax Department, if the vehicle is brought in the state within 30 days from the date of registration
7. Address proof of Pune region with affidavit of Rs100 stamp paper with I-card size photo on the affidavit
8. Affidavit of non-stolen vehicle by registered owner
9. Form No. 20, 26, 27, 33 or 29/30 to be filled
10. Pencil print of chasis number
11. NOC from Police commissioner office
As Hinjewadi is the technology town many people visit the town for work purpose that increases the need of accommodation in Hinjewadi. There are several hotels that provide all the basic amenities.
• Hotel Nirali executive
• Bizz Tamanna
• Fortune INN Exotica
• Courtyard By Marriot